Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Beginnings


So, here we go! A fresh start for 2011! I'm so excited about what this year has in store. A new machine, new perspective, fresh ideas and a renewed excitement about my business! I've just finished my first order of the year and I've got one more to finish. One of my resolutions this year, in my personal life and business, is to blog more about what is going on. So, here we go for 2011--it's going to be a great year!

My clients are bringing such cute ideas to have monogrammed! I leave you with one that I did for Christmas gifts for teachers gifts. A client took advantage of a GREAT Old Navy "doorbuster deal" on Black Friday. She bought fleece scarves for about $3-4 each and had them monogrammed with the initials of her child's teacher. They turned out so cute! What a great idea for the $10-$15 price point for friends and family!
Didn't they turn out cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment