Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Custom Order: Bieber Fever!

I LOVE to do custom orders. I would say 95% of my business is custom orders. It's so fun to take people's ideas and bring them to life, so to speak. So, I decided to make it a weekly feature! I hope you continue to tune in to see what fun things I'm up to around here!

A few weeks ago, someone e-mailed me to see if I could make a "Future Mrs. Bieber" t-shirt for her 5 year old daughter. The daughter requested it and she couldn't find one anywhere! Too cute. So, after e-mailing fonts back and forth, little Bieber girl picked the perfect font for her shirt. And just happened to be done in her favorite color!
I thought it turned out pretty cute...what about you? Know anyone with Bieber Fever??








No comments:

Post a Comment