Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Custom Order - Birthday time!

One of my very best friends called me to see if I could make a birthday shirt for her daughter's 3rd birthday to wear with her birthday tutu! This was the first opportunity I've had to do a birthday shirt (which, by the way, are all the rage now!) so I of course was very excited...not to mention it is for a girl very dear to my heart!

The birthday color is purple, so I picked a cute light purple fabric with swirls. This little girl is a girly girl so I made sure it was the perfect fabric and used a yellow fabric for the crown on top of the number. This was the perfect design for her!


Here is how it turned out:




And here's the birthday girl!

What a great model! Are your little ones into Birthday Shirts? If I didn't care so much that it would be double digits and don't necessarily like to advertise my age, I would so have one!




No comments:

Post a Comment